Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Post Superbowl Pre Super Tuesday

Yesterday was the Superbowl ... I missed it again, and about the only part of it I heard was when fans of the New York Giants (actually based in New Jersey) went berserk when the team won.

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday, when a lot of states across the US hold their primaries, caucuses of party political conventions. It's make or break time for presidential candidates. I haven't seen too much in the way of campaigning in New York - a couple of Obama supporters in front of the museum on Saturday night, or in front of the coop, and that's about it. But the election is a lively one and people are talking a lot about the differences of the candidates. On Thursday I sat with friends listening to the debate between Clinton and Obama; tomorrow I hope to go to a primary party.

No comments: