Friday, May 18, 2007

My 3rd Day as a Noogler

I am going to find it difficult to go back into a normal job (or into a normal life) again. I am getting so used to just picking up anything I want (smoothie, juice, coffee, french toast, delicious gourmet food made from organic ingredients, whatever) and walking away with it, that I'm going to get into shop-lifting trouble later.

At Google it feels like the Internet bubble never burst.

People ride around on the kind of bikes that would make a 12-year old girl's heart beat faster or electric yellow scooters (they are all free too).

At Google, they use the space above the urinals to remind you about good code testing practices. They call the project TOTT 'Test on The Toilet'.

Today Nandini (my co-new-noogler) and I helped carry wastepaper buckets full of sand downstairs, clearing the beach out and giving us space for desks. Pity - I kind of liked the beach.

No comments: